Submissions > Demo Proposal Submission InstructionsNote: New demo proposal submissions are closed.
Accepted Demo Proposals:
- Your demo may be set up on Wednesday, Oct 22 in the Mercury room at the conference between 10a and 5:30p.
- Your demo should be left in the room during the conference for attendees to explore. The room will be locked after hours and a cable lock will be provided for your demo machine.
- A card with the title of your demo and your name and affiliation will be provided. You should consider bringing some one-page descriptions or brochures of your demo so people can try your demo when you are not there.
- A table, chair, TV with PC connection, 110V AC power, cable lock, and Internet access will be provided.
- A demo giver must be present on Friday Oct. 24 from 12p-1:30p to answer questions and give demos during a special poster/demo session.
- If you have any special requests or questions, please contact the Demos Chair or send email to info@uxTV2008.org
We are interested in demonstrations of TV/Video related products, prototypes or concept illustrations (in interactive form preferred). Please submit a 1 page proposal, stating what the demo is about, and what kind of setup environment the demo requires.
Demo proposal submissions must be made online via uxTV2008's CMT (Conference Management Service).
AC power, Internet connections, HDTVs, and cable locks will be available in the demo room. If other infrastructure and equipment are required by the demo, we will investigate the possibilities.
A maximum 10 demos will be accepted for the conference. Set up will be done on Day 1 of the conference (October 22 from 9:00am to 5:30pm). Demos will remain in the demo room throughout the conference for attendees to observe and interact with. Each demo should have a demo presenter available during a special session on Day 3 of the conference (October 24 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm), for all conference attendees to view and discuss the demos with the presenters. Lunch will be provided.
- Demo proposal submissions due: August 25, 2008
- Notifications of acceptance: September 1, 2008